Thursday, April 5, 2018

We Endorse Terry Robertson For U.S. Congress


The Questions we asked Terry Robertson:
1.
Q: Will you defend the Constitutional Carry -Whether 2nd Amendment or Ohio Constitution Article 1: Section 4- and help the state stay Pro-God given Rights?

A: "Yes. I have my conceal permit. I support a national reciprocity permit. Even though I follow Ohio law, I believe the constitution is our conceal carry permit and we should not have to get special permit from the state."

2.
Q: Will you defend the lives of the innocent? -Whether that is fetuses (that are alive and have a God-given right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness), or to hold police accountable if they fail at their job; and cost people lives?-

A: -"Yes. I believe life begins at conception. A fetus is a baby, it is alive. It does not deserve a death sentence. Roe needs to be overturned." -"Yes. I support our police officers. I was licensed and certified in law enforcement years ago. I believe our officer should be held to a higher standard. They are not above the law. Those that use their badge to break the law need to be prosecuted. I believe we have to change the asset seizure laws also."

3.
Q: What are also your beliefs on Marijuana Legalization? -Are you okay if We The People decide to make it legal, will you uphold our decision?-
 
A: "I am undecided on the legalization of weed issue.  I believe in personal responsibility and freedom. I do not see the difference in weed and alcohol. I think they are both in the same category, why is one legal and the other not?   I do believe that there are many medicinal benefits that are being ignored.  I guess I would have to know the bill before I voted on it."


He completely won us over at -"I do not see the difference in weed and alcohol. I think they are both in the same category, why is one legal and the other not?   I do believe that there are many medicinal benefits that are being ignored." Showing that finally we can vote in someone to take place of the failed Bob Gibbs; who misunderstands actual logic and that the War On Drugs is a failure policy.

4.
Q: Would you abolish the IRS?

A: "Yes. I have been audited multiple times in about a ten year span. I know first hand about the IRS. I would love to see either a national sales tax or a true flat tax and get rid of the IRS."

Then at "Yes." for abolishing the IRS; it was official we are endosring Terry Robertson for U.S. Congress.

He has these questions also up on his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment